- Quick Ship - Ships in 24 hours!
- Exquisite heritage design from our prestigious Smithsonian® Collection; handcrafted by Good Directions artisans.
- Easy-to-assemble and install. Includes an assembly rod, solid brass 23"L directionals and copper globes. A 401LG Roof Mount recommended, sold separately.
- Assembled Size: 39.5” L x 50"H x 34"Wingspan; Figure-only: 39.5"L x 21"H x 34"Wingspan.
- Our exclusive Single Point Contact design allows our weathervanes to spin easily in the wind.
- This size weathervane is ideal for your larger home, garage, cupola, or barn.
- The Pure Copper finish will age naturally over time.
California Proposition 65
34" Smithsonian Eagle Estate Weathervane
Love my 956P recently installed. Mine is mounted using 3 of the steel rod protruding down threw our top story composite shingles and locked in tight to our attic wood structural members.
Issue- When wind speeds exceed +/- 15 MPH, the play between the brass rod that's brazed to the bird underside which drops down onto the steel rod generates a clanking noise because of the gap. The clanking noise is transferred through the steel rods to the roof structural members and into the house. This is an issue.
Solution- A strong sealed bearing mechanism incorporated in the lower supporting steel rods with a male thread and female thread on each end combined with filling of the previously mention gap with silicone cauking.