Soar to new heights with our magnificent Eagle Garden Weathervane! Our stunning piece features an eagle that truly looks like it's in mid-flight, with every detail meticulously crafted to perfection. The pointed beak, spread wings, and flapping tail give this eagle a lifelike appearance that will take your breath away. The antique bronze finish adds a touch of elegance and grandeur to any outdoor space, making it the perfect addition to your garden pole or wall mount. Get ready for compliments galore with this magnificent show-stopper that is sure to leave a lasting impression!
- Eagle Garden Weathervane
- A garden pole - 53" tall
- An assembly rod
- Solid brass directionals 11"L x 3"H (N, S, E, W)
- Two copper globes (2" and 4")
- Assembled size: 21"L x 32"H x 16"Wingspa
- Figure-only size: 21"L x 19"H x 16"Wingspa
- 100% COPPER: This weathervane is made of 22-gauge heirloom-quality pure copper that will age naturally over time.
- EASY INSTALLATION: Comes with all the necessary hardware and instructions to install this weathervane securely in your garden, yard, or on your deck.
- BUILT TO LAST: Long-lasting durability that withstands all weather conditions with a lifetime warranty.
This weathervane is ideal for your home, garden, yard or deck making it a great addition to your outdoor living space. It also makes an excellent gift for any occasion - a unique way to express your love, appreciation, and friendship.
Download (PDF) instructions for:
Watch Video: How to assemble a weathervane:
FREE Shipping: We offer 24-hour free shipping on all our weathervanes.
Returns: You may return the product within 30 days from the date your order was delivered for a full refund, by receiving a Return Authorization Number (RA#) issued by us. To receive the RA# please call us on (800) 852-3002 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Eagle Garden Weathervane I purchased is perfect well made and arrived very quickly. I recommend Good Directions to anyone looking to purchasing any of their products you won't go wrong.