Our stunning Smithsonian Eagle Weathervane offers a vision of regal beauty. Its copper-crafted body is adorned with careful details - from its outstretched wings that embrace the sky to its feathered tail and beak that cut through the air like a professional aviator. This striking piece will add an air of timeless elegance to your rooftop, and its majestic presence will be the envy of your neighborhood. Let your home take flight with this stunning symbol of strength and power, crafted with care to bring an awe-inspiring sight that will captivate all who witness it.
- Smithsonian Eagle Weathervane
- 2-piece assembly rod
- Solid brass directionals 18"L x 3"H (N, S, E, W)
- Two copper globes (2" and 4")
- Assembled size: 24.5"L x 38"H x 23"Wingspan
- Figure-only size: 24.5"L x 19.5"H x 23"Wingspan