- Premium Grade Cypress – For long lasting beauty.
- 24 Gauge Pure Copper Roof – Grade 1, 16 ounce pure copper roof will naturally patina over time.
- Superior Strength – Roof has reinforced rafters. Louvered mid-section equipped with interior wood framing brace. 18 gauge Heavy Duty staples used instead of single nails to prevent components from shifting and for increased strength and durability.
- Dimensions – Square size measured at roofline. Fits up to a 10/12 pitch roof (most roofs). When calculating the size of your cupola, use our steadfast builder's rule of thumb: 1.5 inches of cupola width for every foot of unbroken roofline. See photo for more information.
- Made in the USA – Made to Order.
- Simple Assembly and Easy Installation – Comes in three sections for easy installation and delivery. Includes assembly hardware, predrilled holes and an easy-to-follow installation guide.
- If installing a Good Directions weathervane atop your cupola;
For over 35 years, Good Directions cupolas have been the perfect complement to your home, garage, shed, barn, gazebo, pool house, carriage house, horse barn, or pavilion. Our expertly crafted, made to order, Coventry louvered cupola features roof molding and reinforced interior supports for added strength. It's made to order in the USA from premium–grade cypress for a lifetime of enjoyment. Wood cupolas should be painted or stained. The Coventry features a 16–ounce, 24 gauge copper, pagoda style roof that adds an architectural element of beauty and lasting value to your home. Our cupolas arrive in 3 sections for easy installation, includes assembly hardware and easy–to–follow detailed installation instructions, and are weathervane ready with a built–in internal mounting bracket. YouTube videos are also available to walk you through the installation step by step. For a distinctive finishing touch to your home, add a Good Directions weathervane or finial.