- SMITHSONIAN EXCLUSIVE – Exquisite heritage design from our prestigious Smithsonian Collection. We partnered with the Curators of the Smithsonian Museum to design this weathervane, pulling inspiration from weathervanes dating back to the 1900s.
- HANDCRAFTED BY GOOD DIRECTIONS ARTISANS – Beautifully handcrafted Pure Copper Weathervane, designed by American Artisans.
- 22 GAUGE COPPER – Made to withstand the elements and last a lifetime.
- GORGEOUS GOLDEN LEAF FINISH – Visually striking Golden Leaf finish is applied by hand and will age naturally over time.
- ENHANCE ANY ROOFTOP OR GARDEN – This size weathervane is ideal atop your home, garage, cupola, barn, gazebo, pergola, or shed using our 401AL roof mount, sold separately. Display in an office, man cave or game room using our 582 floor stand, sold separately. Display in a garden or around your yard with our 403R garden stand, sold separately.
- DIMENSIONS – Assembled Size: 23” L x 38"H x 23"Wingspan; Eagle Figure–only with Arrow: 23"L x 20"H x 23"Wingspan.
- EASY TO ASSEMBLE AND INSTALL – Includes an assembly rod, solid brass 18"L directionals and golden leaf copper globes. A 401AL Roof Mount recommended, sold separately.
- EXCLUSIVE SINGLE POINT CONTACT℠ - Our exclusive design allows your weathervane to spin easily in the wind.
California Proposition 65