Get ready to fly with our Smithsonian Eagle Weathervane with Golden Leaf Finish! This breathtaking product is the epitome of style and durability. From its golden-hued copper body to its intricately crafted wings and tail, every detail on its body brings the essence of the American symbol of strength and courage to live. This weathervane not only adds a touch of elegance to your home, but it also stands strong against the wild weather conditions. Give your outdoor space the glory it deserves with our Smithsonian Eagle Weathervane!!
- Smithsonian Eagle Weathervane with Golden Leaf Finish
- 2-piece assembly rod
- Solid brass directionals 18"L x 3"H (N, S, E, W)
- Two copper globes (2" and 4")
- Assembled size: 24.5"L x 38"H x 23"Wingspan
- Figure-only size: 24.5"L x 19.5"H x 23"Wingspan
- 100% COPPER: This weathervane is made of 22-gauge heirloom-quality pure copper that will age naturally over time.
- EASY INSTALLATION: Comes with all the necessary hardware and instructions to install this weathervane securely onto any roof surface. (A 401AL Roof Mount recommended, sold separately.)
- BUILT TO LAST: Long-lasting durability that withstands all weather conditions with a lifetime warranty.
This weathervane is ideal for your home, garden, garage, cupola, barn, farmhouse, cottage, gazebo, or any rooftop making it a great addition to your outdoor living space. It also makes an excellent gift for any occasion - a unique way to express your love, appreciation, and friendship.
Download (PDF) instructions for:
Watch Video: How to assemble a weathervane:
FREE Shipping: We offer 24-hour free shipping on all our weathervanes.
Returns: You may return the product within 30 days from the date your order was delivered for a full refund, by receiving a Return Authorization Number (RA#) issued by us. To receive the RA# please call us on (800) 852-3002 or send an email to email@example.com.