- Maintenance Free, Rot Free, Royal Brand Solid Cellular PVC Vinyl – expertly crafted using a CNC Router, for a precision cut every time. May be painted with exterior acrylic latex paint.
- 24 Gauge Pure Copper Roof – Grade 1, 16 ounce pure copper roof will naturally patina over time.
- Superior Strength – Roof has reinforced rafters. Louvered mid-section equipped with interior wood framing brace. 18 gauge Heavy Duty staples used instead of single nails to prevent components from shifting and for increased strength and durability.
- Dimensions – Square size measured at roofline. Fits up to a 10/12 pitch roof (most roofs). When calculating the size of your cupola, use our steadfast builder's rule of thumb: 1.5 inches of cupola width for every foot of unbroken roofline. See photo for more information.
- Made in the USA – Made to Order.
- Lifetime Warranty – Industry Exclusive Lifetime Warranty.
For over 35 years, Good Directions cupolas have been the perfect complement to your home, garage, shed, barn, gazebo, pool house, carriage house, horse barn, or pavilion. Our expertly crafted, made to order, Smithsonian Georgetown windowed cupola features roof molding and reinforced interior supports for added strength. It's made to order in the USA from durable, maintenance–free Royal Brand PVC–vinyl, constructed with precision using a CNC Router for accuracy and a lifetime of enjoyment. The Georgetown features a 16–ounce, 24 gauge copper, pagoda style roof that adds an architectural element of beauty and lasting value to your home. Our cupolas arrive in 3 sections for easy installation, includes assembly hardware and easy–to–follow detailed installation instructions, and are weathervane ready with a built–in internal mounting bracket. YouTube videos are also available to walk you through the installation step by step. Good Directions vinyl cupolas have an industry exclusive Lifetime Warranty. For a distinctive finishing touch to your home, add a Good Directions weathervane or finial.